Madness Infinite part B Madness Infinite part B

BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!

I would seriously say that this is better than madness combat. I mean that.

Ellvis responds:

It isn´t but thanks :)

Rebecca Black - The Movie Rebecca Black - The Movie

Jebus!

this thing scared the **** out of me! (do NOT watch this at midnight. EVAR.)

Birds of the Night Birds of the Night

OH MY GOD

this is possibly the best animation on newgrounds!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease make some more!

WOOT!

Space Bound Space Bound

VERY glitchy!

I played for a while and nothing happened and then I died and it said i had won!!! then, i lost suddenly!
???????????????
fix the glitches!
until then
1/5!or 1/10!

ninty96zie responds:

..... no where have i even put the words, u've won, or something to that manner... what flash are you even playing??

Escape from ice mountain Escape from ice mountain

72 hours? wow!

also the pss walkthrough has a space in watch look
http://www.youtube.com/wa tch?v=AWX9u3hIOsc
|<----here
it causes the site to load the wrong way!

good job in 72 HOURS !!!! WOOT!

MonoFlauta responds:

Awesome, thanks a lot :)

Why this? Why this?

???????

sorry but i thought front page games were supposed to be GOOD! why did you have to break the tradition? i am just trying to say that it was a crappy game. well... the music was ok but what the hell was the gameplay about? you run around you find a gun, the screen goes black. Defenitely not front page material. sorry, dont listen to me, at least you tried.

Colour My World Colour My World

I want this played at my funeral... So brilliant and touching.

Rise! (mb: Rising) Rise! (mb: Rising)

Good!

Great tune, I loved it up until about 1:20, then the really deep voices and stuff sounded kinda out of place... it sounded perfect from 2:00 though! after a while, you kind of started to repeat the same thing over and over and it got a little boring... the kind of tunes that I really love are usually about 3:00 minutes long, long enough to be satisfying, and short enough not to get boring. (not that I'm saying that you have to do this, it's just my personal preference) other than the length, amazing piece of music!
Keep the music going!

AKACCMIOF responds:

Thanks bro! :D I'll certainly think about making some shorter versions of stuff, and maybe adding some higher voices over the top of the deeper voices! :)

Internet burger in the desert Internet burger in the desert

wow...